For my son's recent wedding I designed and decorated many of the items that they needed, including the arch for the ceremony.
I made the blue flowers from the fabric we used for the bridal table. The flowers were made from a long gathered strip with a paper flower and a brad for the centre. The white fabric on the edge of my layout is a leftover from the arch. The leaves were also from the flowers used on the arch.
As with all wedding this one had it's share of drama. I have included a detailed story in hidden journalling behind the main picture. The day was beautiful and the layout is the first of many I intend to create.